We work closely with accountants and other business advisors to come up with creative, cost-effective solutions to business problems and to help our clients turn opportunities into profits.
Corporations and Limited Liability Companies must maintain and complete the necessary filings with the State in order to maintain the protection of limited liability. Often, this is a function that can be performed by the corporate officers with minimal attorney assistance.
We encourage the cost savings of self-help wherever possible, but offer expertise in more complex areas such as:
- Drafting, reviewing and counseling on agreements and contracts necessary to protect, promote, and grow businesses. We draft agreements that define the role of each member of partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations.
- Structuring business transactions to minimize the risk of the insolvency of other parties
- Application and litigation of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Protecting business owners when a partnership or other venture suddenly ends
- Recovering goods or obtaining payments for products sold within twenty days of a bankruptcy filing to otherwise “good” customers of manufacturing clients
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE? PLEASE CONTACT US.